Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z influencer marketing agency based in London. With clients who include all major record labels, Ubisoft, Nike, Clinique and even the UK Government we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic. (Click here to be blown away)
In May 2022 we were bought by Brainlabs - Brainlabs was started 10 years ago by ex-Googler Dan Gilbert and has grown to become an 800+ person company across the UK, North America, Brazil, and Singapore. This growth has placed them 1st in Deloitte’s Tech Track Fast 50 and 4th in the Financial TImes’ fastest-growing companies. Brainlabs work with great brands such as Formula One, Ebay, Adidas, Selfridges and Samsung and we could not be more excited to be part of the Brainlabs family as their influencer arm. 🧠
With the growth of the company and the scope of projects we have in the pipeline we are looking to expand our team and are on the hunt for a Campaign Manager.
About the role:
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for delivering first class end to end influencer focused campaigns, building strong relationships with key client accounts whilst supporting and developing Campaign Executives throughout the process.
You will build meaningful relationships with clients in order to understand their individual needs and provide tailored solutions to maximise customer loyalty. Success will be measured by campaign performance, and overall client satisfaction
- Provide top service and delivery: Deliver first class campaigns and client servicing in order to drive repeat revenue with a focus on long term partnerships and client loyalty.
- Encourage collaboration: Partner closely with internal teams (Bytesized, Paid Social, Marketing etc) to offer our clients the best value possible.
- Work effectively and at pace to ensure campaigns are being executed in a timely manner.
- Develop junior team members: Work closely with AE’s within the pod to set clear actionable tasks and demonstrate how to effectively manage end to end campaigns.
- Deliver innovative creative ideas: Propose impactful creative ideas to both new and existing clients by contributing to proposals, pitches and client innovation sessions.
- Strategy: Utilise data, insights and your Gen Z marketing expertise to recommend impactful strategies to both clients and other members of the pod (sales and client services).
Our ideal candidate:
Will be the voice of their clients so previous experience in client facing roles is a must.
- Will be comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate the value of a campaign back to a client.
- Will have a great track record of managing 5 star campaigns.
- Must be meticulously organised and have the ability to manage your campaigns and work load.
- Is passionate about youth culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
Wellbeing Programme: We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
Learning and Development Fund: We have an upskilling fund in place to help your personal development and you get time off each quarter to use this.
- Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting): Think park picnics, go ape, Axe throwing, paintballing etc.
Start date: asap
Contract type: permanent
Location: 2 days a week in our London office (covid restrictions permitting)