Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z influencer marketing agency based in London. With clients who include all major record labels, Ubisoft, Nike, Clinique and even the UK Government we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic. (Click here to be blown away)
In May 2022 we were bought by Brainlabs - Brainlabs was started 10 years ago by ex-Googler Dan Gilbert and has grown to become an 800+ person company across the UK, North America, Brazil, and Singapore. This growth has placed them 1st in Deloitte’s Tech Track Fast 50 and 4th in the Financial Times’ fastest-growing companies. Brainlabs work with great brands such as Formula One, Ebay, Adidas, Selfridges and Samsung.
We could not be more excited to be part of the Brainlabs family as their influencer arm. 🧠 With the planned growth trajectory we are looking to expand the team and are on the hunt for a Campaign Executive to join us.
About the job:
As a Campaign Executive, you’ll help to launch block-buster campaigns with world leading brands, harnessing your creativity and understanding of youth culture. This is one of the few jobs where knowledge on viral trends and the latest hit memes can be put to good use. Campaign Executives work as part of our millennial accounts team which is split into 3 verticals; Music & Entertainment, Fashion & Beauty and Student & Lifestyle. You will be working under experienced Account and Campaign Managers who are pushing the boundaries of advertising on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Supporting Campaign and Account Managers to run our advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Prospecting and talking directly with our influencer talent to produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and influencers to update them on new products and opportunities.
- Using analytics to report back to clients and optimize for future campaigns.
- Creative minded and an interest in pop culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
- Excellent communication skills – able to write strong emails, negotiate prices with influencers and write creative proposals and campaign reports.
- Comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to work out engagement metrics, prices, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday 🎈
- Increased time off with length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme: We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Learning & Development Fund: An upskilling fund in place to help your personal development. You also get time off each quarter to use this.
- Friday socials 🥤🍕
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
Start date: asap
Contract type: permanent