Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Farringdon, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. We're really proud of our impact and growth over the last few years. Especially more recently, our CEO, Timothy Armoo was honoured with a Forbes 30 Under 30 accolade.
With clients who include all major record labels, Vestiaire, Charlotte Tilbury Nike and even the UK Government we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic. (Click here to be blown away)
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
Bytesized Talent - a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
Bytehouse - the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
Fanbytes Fund - a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands.
Responsibilities of a Brand Partnership Manager:
- Identifying and outreaching to key brands and partners to sell our creative solutions and media packages.
- Representing Fanbytes at industry events and speaking about our work managing campaigns.
- Responding to inbounds and RFPs from brands
- Creating and pitching proposals to brands and agencies
- Leading a team in driving revenue for your pod
Our ideal candidate…
- Will be confident selling and working on creative solutions.
- Is experienced working towards sales targets and managing one’s workload.
- Has an extensive book of contacts.
- Is creative and confident with words to draft proposals and campaign ideas for brands.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- We partner with Perkbox - which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office)
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth - we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company
- We have an upskilling fund in place to help your personal development and you get time off each quarter to use this.
- Millennial vibe - we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: ASAP!
Contract: full time permanent
Location: Our office is based in Farringdon and we operate on a hybrid model. Teams rotate in 1/2 days a week.